Recipe from: KVCC
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp water
3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups micro greens of your choosing
1 cup baby arugula
1 cup strawberries
1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds), raw or roasted
1. Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Secure lid on jar, and shake to emulsify ingredients.
2. Hold cold in the refrigerator, and use as desired.
3. Wash and dry microgreens, arugula, and strawberries.
4. Trim and slice strawberries.
5. Combine micro greens, arugula, strawberries, and pepitas in mixing bowl. Toss with desired amount of vinaigrette to coat.
!Thanks for visiting our website. You're using a very old browser and it's preventing this website from displaying correctly. To view this website, please upgrade your browser.